With Christmas and Hanukkah over now it’s time to dive right into the next holiday – New Years Eve! Already it’s just a few short days away! I know many of you are planning your party or brainstorming what to bring to others get togethers for the big day. I’m here to help!
Here is my round-up of my favorite appetizer, drink, and dessert recipe ideas for you to choose from! I find myself constantly going back to these when holidays come up.
- Pomegranate Lime White Wine Spritzer
- Cranberry Orange Infused Vodka
- Flying Mimosas
- Belvoir Lime & Lemongrass Mojito
- Uncle Jack’s Margarita
- Easy Seasoned Bagel Chips
- Salmon & Dill Gravlax
- Blooming Onion Cheesy Bread
- Quinoa Tomato Salad Bites
- Crockpot Pulled Pork Sliders
- Homemade Mac and Cheese Bites
- Antipasto Skewers
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- Soft Pretzels with Sweet Honey Mustard Dip
- Alton Brown’s Spinach & Artichoke Dip
I hope you are able to find some inspiration from all of those delicious recipes! I personally cannot wait until the next party I’m invited to so I have an excuse to make a few of those again. Do you have a favorite that is your go-to each holiday season? I would love to hear about it in the comments below.